noun• informal , chiefly North American
- A session of lengthy discussion, conversation, or debate.More example sentences
- It seems unlikely that any new visions about how to fight racism globally will emerge, but a talkfest is certainly welcome.
- John Howard says the special heads of government meeting won't be a talkfest.
- This bill is about talkfests, about planning, and about bureaucracy, when we need leadership and decisive action.
More definitions of talkfestDefinition of talkfest in:
- The British & World English dictionary