- An electronic toy displaying a digital image of a creature, which has to be looked after and responded to by the “owner” as if it were a pet.More example sentences
- Remember those electronic pet gadgets, tamagotchis, a few years ago?
- She scored a tamagotchi from Santa and it has been training us to keep it happy for the last couple of days.
- Over two years ago, I thought, ‘hm, I want a tamagotchi’.
More definitions of tamagotchiDefinition of tamagotchi in:
- The British & World English dictionary