- A two-piece bathing suit consisting of a tank top and a bikini bottom.More example sentences
- We played for about 3 hours, and then we all changed into our bathing suits, me into my tankini top, bikini bottoms, and white swim shorts.
- I usually wear tankinis or bikini tops with a skirt or board shorts.
- What works here is a suit that breaks up the line of your torso, such as a tankini or wide-band bikini.
More definitions of tankiniDefinition of tankini in:
- The British & World English dictionary