- A pair of brief lingerie shorts, usually worn with a camisole top.More example sentences
- The designer bucked the trend on Monday with plenty of glimpses of bras, slips and tap pants but the show was more of an artistic statement than a presentation of wearable fashions.
- Today the only place you can buy tap pants is at Victoria's Secret.
- These tap pants from the 1930s are truly a feminine creation.
so named because such shorts were formerly worn for tap dancing.
More definitions of tap pantsDefinition of tap pants in:
- The British & World English dictionary