- A tape recorder.More example sentences
- He never patented his portable tape machine or the microphones he created because he had no grasp of the financial side of the business.
- And if you've got a piece of paper and a pen, or access to a tape machine, or access to a video camera - and now access to the Internet - you are as much of a journalist as anybody out there.
- There are no seamless pause-edits to keep the groove; you can actually hear the tape machine stopping and re-recording between each cut, and yet there is an odd pleasure in grooves that work against dancing.
More definitions of tape machineDefinition of tape machine in:
- The British & World English dictionary