- A person, especially a child, who reveals secrets or informs on others; a telltale.More example sentences
- Partly it's because I feel a profound sadness when reading accounts by recently-returned-from-somewhere tattletales.
- What drives me up the wall is when the uncouth classes begin their fighting and screeching and petty arguments, or when snide little tattletales run up to me to tell on people.
- But I gotta be careful because I am not a tattletale and I ain't tryin' to make no enemies.
More definitions of tattletaleDefinition of tattletale in:
- The British & World English dictionary