- An establishment in which tattooing is carried out professionally: many tattoo parlors today double as piercing studiosMore example sentences
- Why are there tattoo parlors springing up in trendy neighborhoods?
- Once surrounded by porn shops and tattoo parlors, it has regained a somewhat gentrified luster in recent years.
- Police say they spotted him smoking a joint on his way to the subway station to get to work at a Downtown Brooklyn tattoo parlor.
More definitions of tattoo parlorDefinition of tattoo parlor in:
- The British & World English dictionary