- 1.1 (tea leaves) Dried leaves of tea after they have been used to make tea or as dregs.More example sentences
- His main beverage is a unique concoction of ingredients deemed healthy in Japan: raw egg, sesame seeds, unpolished rice, parched bean flour, green tea leaves, vinegar and yogurt.
- Patients with high blood pressure are advised to use pillows full of white chrysanthemum flowers, tea leaves or bamboo leaves.
- The prices of jute, potato, soyabean, cashew nut, pepper, rubber, green tea leaves, coconut, groundnut and coffee have fallen sharply.
More definitions of tea leafDefinition of tea leaf in:
- The British & World English dictionary