(also tea service)
- A set of dishes, typically of china or silver, used for serving tea.More example sentences
- Luckily the only thing that was trashed was the table where the tea set was on.
- Cole himself designed a tea set which he entered, using the pseudonym Felix Summerly, at an exhibition organised by the Society of Arts in 1845.
- However we didn't bring the tea set up [at the wedding] so we had sort of an improvised ceremony instead, just with the Chinese relatives.
More definitions of tea setDefinition of tea set in:
- The British & World English dictionary