- A small device incorporating a fine mesh for straining tea.More example sentences
- Today, home-conscious individuals are happily spending £200 on silver tea-strainers, £500 on silver fruit bowls and up to £3,000 on silver water or claret jugs to adorn their tables.
- The Bord Failte standards to which section 50 fit-outs must comply, to allow for holiday lettings in the summer season, includes a list of 120 items, from a tea-strainer to a television.
- A French friend has given me a bottle of absinthe, with what looks like a flattened tea-strainer attached.
More definitions of tea strainerDefinition of tea strainer in:
- The British & World English dictionary