- A metal or plastic vessel with a lid, spout, and handle, used for boiling water.More example sentences
- They were constantly flying airplanes over his house, and playing pranks like boiling water in his teakettle when he was away, trying to drive him insane.
- The muck then sticks to the insides of such things as water heaters, teakettles, and plumbing pipes.
- Maralynne poured water from the teakettle into Rowena's cup.
More definitions of teakettleDefinition of teakettle in:
- The British & World English dictionary