- The time in the afternoon when tea is traditionally served.More example sentences
- Afternoon teatime, in particular, draws people out their offices and away from their solitary pursuits.
- These can even be stored in an airtight container and served later as a teatime snack.
- Some teatimes, if the weather is fine, I pile the boys in the van and fry rashers overlooking the beach at Sandycove, a 15-minute-drive from the house.
More definitions of teatimeDefinition of teatime in:
- The British & World English dictionary