(British also tec)
- I cannot count the number of times I have been contacted by auto technicians, mechanics and body shop techs whenever an electrical problem occurs.
- By the same token, the computer techs out there facilitating all this movement of data don't get any glory.
- The new regulation makes it impossible for a doctor in the emergency rooms to summon officers on call (X-ray and lab techs, surgeons, etc) since only the telephone operator can make cell phone calls.
1.2 Basketball A technical.
- I've been ejected a few times (as I'm passionate and loud) but used to average a tech foul every game!
- Steve got a tech foul and was thrown out!
- He knows now that he has to be extra careful once he receives his first tech.
Technical: I was in tech school then
More example sentences
- We took a peek at what reversal patterns are and the intricacies of the head and shoulder pattern in our last tech school.
- In fact, most pharmacies are reluctant to hire techs from a tech school because they have little working knowledge.
Early 20th century: abbreviation.
Words that rhyme with techbeck, bedeck, check, cheque, Chiang Kai-shek, crosscheck, Czech, deck, dreck, exec, fleck, heck, hitech, keck, lek, neck, peck, Québec, rec, reck, sec, sneck, spec, speck, spot-check, tec, Toulouse-Lautrec, trek, wreck
Definition of tech in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.