(British also tec)
- 1.1A technician.More example sentences
- I cannot count the number of times I have been contacted by auto technicians, mechanics and body shop techs whenever an electrical problem occurs.
- By the same token, the computer techs out there facilitating all this movement of data don't get any glory.
- The new regulation makes it impossible for a doctor in the emergency rooms to summon officers on call (X-ray and lab techs, surgeons, etc) since only the telephone operator can make cell phone calls.
- 1.2 Basketball A technical.More example sentences
- I've been ejected a few times (as I'm passionate and loud) but used to average a tech foul every game!
- Steve got a tech foul and was thrown out!
adjectiveBack to top
- Technical: I was in tech school thenMore example sentences
- We took a peek at what reversal patterns are and the intricacies of the head and shoulder pattern in our last tech school.
- In fact, most pharmacies are reluctant to hire techs from a tech school because they have little working knowledge.
early 20th century: abbreviation.
More definitions of techDefinition of tech in:
- The British & World English dictionary