(also tekkie or techy)
noun (plural techies)• informal
- A person who is expert in or enthusiastic about technology, especially computing.More example sentences
- Usually, only more hardcore computer techies are up to the challenge.
- The techies may well actively resist bad technology with good sales that the executives force down their throats.
- Constant turnover is the rule, as techies go where the coolest technology or most lucrative stock options are.
More definitions of techieDefinition of techie in:
- The British & World English dictionary