- A college providing courses in a range of practical subjects, such as information technology, applied sciences, engineering, agriculture, and secretarial skills.More example sentences
- In the 1960s and 1970s, new universities were founded, including the first regional university and a number of technical colleges and teacher training colleges.
- However, post-secondary education is offered at a teachers' training college, a technical college, and a nursing school.
- The two-year colleges included both community colleges and technical colleges where college degree level courses were offered.
More definitions of technical collegeDefinition of technical college in:
- The British & World English dictionary