- A violation of certain rules of the game, not usually involving physical contact, but often involving unsportsmanlike actions.More example sentences
- All coaches, players, and parents will be allowed 3 unsportsmanlike technical fouls per basketball season.
- I earned my share of technical fouls and, to this day, there are a few referees who still hold it against me.
- Failure to respect the administrative facets of the game usually results in technical fouls.
More definitions of technical foulDefinition of technical foul in:
- The British & World English dictionary