noun• informal • humorous
- An act of vomiting.More example sentences
- Others - those of a more sensitive constitution - got a whiff of the technicolor yawn and followed suit in a domino effect of chundering.
- And, what else can one do but take the ‘technicolor yawn’ in the face of a meaningless and absurd universe?
- It's hard to believe she could drink more than a sherry glass of cider without unleashing a technicolor yawn into the gutter, so to speak.
More definitions of technicolor yawnDefinition of technicolor yawn in:
- The British & World English dictionary