noun• informal , chiefly British
- Fear of using technological equipment, especially computers.More example sentences
- But the 79-year-old isn't suffering from technofear.
- I think that technofear is real - the people who say they can't use gadgets are usually scared of them, not incompetent.
- I see it as being the best hope inexperienced and isolated blind people have of getting past the barriers of ignorance and technofear which prevent so many from getting the most out of their access technology.
More definitions of technofearDefinition of technofear in:
- The British & World English dictionary