Definition of technological in English:
Of, relating to, or using technology: the quickening pace of technological change
More example sentences
- We do need to accept that scientific and technological advances will often be accompanied by new risks.
- In the course of his career, he could expect to see huge scientific and technological advances.
- It is a true cliche that the modern world is a pre-eminently scientific and technological one.
- Example sentences
- They score in terms of price and are also technologically strong.
- Some things seem disproportionally technologically advanced.
- Ecclesiastical architecture has consistently operated right at the boundaries of the technologically possible.
Definition of technological in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.