Definition of teddy in English:
noun (plural teddies)
1 (also teddy bear) A soft toy bear.
- She had a teddy bear thrown out as a child, then started hoarding soft toys.
- John, who brought his teddy bear with him, did not publish his reminiscences until 1952.
- Boom was just a teddy bear, a little worn around the ears, soft and agreeable to hold.
2A woman’s all-in-one undergarment.
- In another there is a room, lit coldly by far too many fluorescent tubes, where you can go to buy nightgowns, camisoles, teddies, housecoats and dusters.
- In the line of plus size women's sexy lingerie you can get teddies to push you up and out in the places you need it and tuck and hide the places you don't want shown.
- Flowing style signals the return of authentic, seductive daytime lingerie, with camisoles and teddies.
Definition of teddy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan