A young teenager, especially a girl, who keenly follows the latest fashions in clothes and pop music.
More example sentences
- It's a delightful piece of work that may not exactly appeal to the teeny-boppers, but then Daniel is not looking to teeny-boppers as his audience.
- Tension among teeny-boppers is reaching fever pitch as music fans wait impatiently for Gareth to take centre stage at the Party in The Park.
- Perhaps one day I'll grow out of my teeny-bopper like obsession/crush on Jason.
- More example sentences
- ‘Yes,’ Leonard admits, ‘there's been some romantic following, which is great, but we're not a teeny-bop band.’
- Here, teeny-bop radio morphs into swooning Bollywood strings, and atmospheric buzzing becomes Bengalese tambour buzz.
- Sure, this is a teeny-bop mainstream CD made by the corporate music industry.
Definition of teenybopper in:
- The British & World English dictionary