- Grow or cut teeth, especially milk teeth.More example sentences
- Children often experience some of these symptoms while teething (growing teeth).
- Hypersecretion commonly is caused by inflammation, such as teething, dental caries, and oral cavity infection.
- The causes for chewing wood can be tooth problems and teething, stomach or intestinal parasites or mineral deficiency.
late Middle English: from teeth.
More definitions of teetheDefinition of teethe in:
- The British & World English dictionary