Definition of teleconference in English:
A conference with participants in different locations linked by telecommunications devices.
- Developers are spread out over various geographical locations and weekly teleconferences are set up to discuss ongoing development issues.
- Teleconferences and satellite teleconferences are effective methods of teaching bioterrorism preparedness to large numbers of physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Customers can increase or decrease bandwidth more quickly and request additional bandwidth for specific situations such as teleconferences.
- Example sentences
- These include traditional email, web-based conferencing, and teleconferencing using a standard land-line phone link.
- All of the hotel's function rooms have inter-linking built-in audio systems, video and computer projection equipment, ISDN teleconferencing and more.
- They are able to attend daily planning meetings by teleconferencing from their home institutions in several states and in Europe.
Definition of teleconference in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.