Definition of telepathy in English:
The supposed communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the known senses.
- Get some rest and we'll start with telepathy and telekinesis in the morning.
- I believe in the sixth sense, telepathy and rebirth as I have experienced it.
- It works like mental telepathy where one person can read another's thoughts.
- Example sentences
- Early in the discussion he mentions possible ways of detecting whether a telepathist is communicating with the dead.
- Yet this nascent talent was now magnified many times and tempered with the force of volunteer telepathists as it drilled achingly, relentlessly.
- And I must be what's called a telepathist, because I can read people's minds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan