- A device used in television and moviemaking to project a speaker’s script out of sight of the audience.More example sentences
- George, who admits he still doesn't really know how to read a TelePrompTer, may be one of the few guys left in TV news with some kind of major, high-recognition, national reputation.
- Almost nobody but a television professional, or a sitting president, can use a TelePrompTer.
- The resulting changes have been gradual but unmistakable, as five-minute phone shots have given way to in-studio guests, Reuters video feeds and, yes, a TelePrompTer.
More definitions of teleprompterDefinition of teleprompter in:
- The British & World English dictionary