- The ordering of goods by customers using a telephone or direct computer link.More example sentences
- The RAC estimates that teleworking, video audio conferencing, teleshopping and other uses of information technology could cut traffic by 45% in a decade.
- Examples include teleshopping, telebanking, telebroking and even telebetting (all activities carried out from home using a computer and telephone).
- To that end, the company's most recent acquisition is 34% of the teleshopping company 39.
More definitions of teleshoppingDefinition of teleshopping in:
- The British & World English dictionary