Definition of televiewer in English:
A person who watches television.
- That word televiewer, though it sounds a little old fashioned, still turns up from time to time in reference to a person who watches television.
- And the show went on and the private eye finally solved the murder, leaving televiewers a little perplexed.
- From February 10th, televiewers will get to know the ten candidates throughout short 1 min 15 sec reports.
- Example sentences
- Mothers performed poorly in being ‘able to set limits on amount of child televiewing’ and ‘discussing events seen while watching television with the child.’
- Providing exemplars from forms of computing, televiewing, and the Web, he observes: ‘All the sense modalities are active in even the most apparently monosensual activity.’
- Basing on this research, we can assume, that televiewing is quite important in the lives of students.
Pronunciation: /-ˌvyo͞o-iNG/noun& adjective
Definition of televiewer in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan