noun (plural televisionaries)• informal , often • humorous
- An enthusiast for television.More example sentences
- Soundbyte hackers, cybernautes and digital televisionaries of the information age follow the red thread of practical Utopias to the sound of a synthetic ‘New World Music’.
- Described by Time magazine as a "televisionary" and "seer," he has taken a concept about aliens and the search for the truth and created nothing less than a cultural phenomenon with millions of devoted fans around the world.
- As a televisionary, my purpose is to combine spirituality with entertainment.
adjectiveBack to top
- Of, relating to, or induced by television: televisionary indoctrination in LuandaMore example sentences
- Sanjay, who had been endowed ad hoc with televisionary ability, narrated the day's events to the blind man.
More definitions of televisionaryDefinition of televisionary in:
- The British & World English dictionary