- Revealing private or salacious details: a tell-all article in the tabloidsMore example sentences
- Before his tell-all article was done, Trent had put in a call to Joe, feeling that the man deserved to know.
- Meanwhile, it emerged his former publicist is to publish a tell-all book detailing the singer's relationships with several young boys.
- Now he is putting out word he's going to reveal sensational details in the tell-all book.
nounBack to top
- A biography or memoir that reveals intimate details about its subject.More example sentences
- As such tell-alls have made clear, she is a driven entrepreneur who can and will turn off the charm whenever she needs to.
- When the tell-alls have been published and some of the machinations exposed, we will gain a more nuanced picture of Dean's rise and fall, but I suspect the arc will be roughly this.
- Meanwhile, athlete testimony and insider tell-alls continue to surface, further battering cycling's troubled image.