Revealing private or salacious details: a tell-all article in the tabloids
More example sentences
- Before his tell-all article was done, Trent had put in a call to Joe, feeling that the man deserved to know.
- Meanwhile, it emerged his former publicist is to publish a tell-all book detailing the singer's relationships with several young boys.
- Now he is putting out word he's going to reveal sensational details in the tell-all book.
A biography or memoir that reveals intimate details about its subject.
- As such tell-alls have made clear, she is a driven entrepreneur who can and will turn off the charm whenever she needs to.
- When the tell-alls have been published and some of the machinations exposed, we will gain a more nuanced picture of Dean's rise and fall, but I suspect the arc will be roughly this.
- Meanwhile, athlete testimony and insider tell-alls continue to surface, further battering cycling's troubled image.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.