Definition of telluric acid in English:
A crystalline acid made by oxidizing tellurium dioxide.
- An experimental method was developed to synthesize telluric acid and tellurium dioxide doped sol-gel materials.
- However, the stability of telluric acid is low at high temperature.
- A water solution of telluric acid can react with solutions of NaF and KF.
- Example sentences
- These facts lead one to consider whether tellurium oxides or the tellurites or tellurates form glasses.
- A 20 mM stock solution was prepared by dissolving 1.904 g sodium tellurate in 200 mL deionized water.
- The solubility isotherm of the system ZnSO4 - K2H4TeO6 - H2O was studied and the conditions of synthesis of zinc tellurates were determined.
Definition of telluric acid in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan