- An Indonesian dish made by deep-frying fermented soybeans.More example sentences
- Proteins are comprised of amino acids, which are obtained from such sources as fish, meat, eggs, cheese, legumes, tofu (soya bean curd) and tempeh (fermented soya beans).
- Try portions of tofu, tempeh (fermented tofu) and soya milk.
- She claims that the traditional process of making fermented soya products like tofu or tempeh destroys many of the allegedly dangerous chemicals in soya, unlike modern factory methods used today.
from Indonesian tempe.
More definitions of tempehDefinition of tempeh in:
- The British & World English dictionary