- Each of the paired lobes of the brain lying beneath the temples, including areas concerned with the understanding of speech.More example sentences
- Communication between the temporal lobe and the frontal lobe is important.
- A comparison of the brain scans revealed differences in the volume of gray matter in the frontal and temporal lobes.
- The researchers saw a shift in activation from the temporal lobe to the frontal lobe during a language skills task.
More definitions of temporal lobeDefinition of temporal lobe in:
- The British & World English dictionary