- A Mexican drink, typically made with pineapple, water, and brown sugar and partially fermented.More example sentences
- The addition makes the tepache fizz and bubble, and it's said to be extremely good for the digestion.
- At that time, strain the tepache back into the container, add 4 cups of pure water, and allow to set for 8 hours.
- I timidly accepted and before I knew it, I was sitting on a small wooden stool, drinking tepache out of a plastic bowl, and chatting with Adelena about who I am and who she is.
More definitions of tepacheDefinition of tepache in:
- The British & World English dictionary