- A Mexican liquor made from an agave.More example sentences
- But it sells miniature bottles of spirits like Vodka and tequila by the side of the machine.
- Accounts of his nightly intake include vodka, beer, tequila, all combined.
- We drank bourbon on the rocks or straight shots of tequila or double vodka Martinis.
Mexican Spanish, named after the town of Tequila in Mexico, where the drink was first produced.
More definitions of tequilaDefinition of tequila in:
- The British & World English dictionary