- variant spelling of tiercel.More example sentences
- These two tiercels were not special; they were just average hawks that were correctly imprinted.
- In three weeks the tiercel was flying free, a phrase that barely touches on the facts.
- On the morning of Day Seven, I fly the tiercel to the fist again for a tidbit; that evening, I repeat the process.
Middle English: from Old French, based on Latin tertius 'third', perhaps from the belief that the third egg of a clutch produced a male.
More definitions of tercelDefinition of tercel in:
- The British & World English dictionary