- The disposal of property by will.More example sentences
- The principle of freedom of testation leaves a person free to choose who should benefit from the estate, and there is nothing to prevent him bequeathing everything to charity.
- Perhaps the English system comes closer to seeing freedom of testation as a fundamental right.
- They do agree that the courts can override the power of testation but on what basis should they approach it.
More definitions of testationDefinition of testation in:
- The British & World English dictionary