Entry from British & World English dictionary
More definitions of Texas Hold 'EmDefinition of Texas Hold 'Em in:
- The British & World English dictionary
- A poker game in which players compose their hands from cards dealt to them combined with community cards dealt face up and shared among them.More example sentences
- Four comedians square off over the felt at Sydney's Star City casino, playing Texas hold 'em poker with sponsor's money, with the winnings going to charity.
- A few of the smaller tables had been set around the room to serve a tables for card games, and Haito saw that Kim, John, and old mechanic were playing an intense game of what looked to be Texas hold 'em.
- You can play the ever popular Texas hold 'em, select between tables, and chat with other players.