- Impart a particular texture to (a product, especially a fabric or foodstuff) in order to make it more attractive.More example sentences
- Applying wall finishes can give tattered walls a unique look by using different techniques such as texturizing with paint and plaster or wall stenciling to hide any imperfections.
- There's no patina, faux or otherwise, just creamy walls texturized with bits of straw, gray backlit banquettes, bare wood tables more Ikea than antique.
- Some of the styles are richly colored; others feature only one color but are heavily texturized.
More definitions of texturizeDefinition of texturize in:
- The British & World English dictionary