- An offering made as an act of thanksgiving.More example sentences
- There was pride, and boasting, and thank-offerings and cries to the God for prowess and deliverance.
- Persons wishing to make thank-offerings and contributions to The Memorial Church, in addition to the fees and honoraria, are welcome to do so.
- The latter scene is unique in England, it not being known that such thank offerings were made in this country during the middle ages until this painting was uncovered, although it was known that it occurred, and still occurs, in other European countries.
More definitions of thank-offeringDefinition of thank-offering in:
- The British & World English dictionary