- another term for theatrical.More example sentences
- As Bette tells me this I can't help but think that she might already have theatric plans for the two-year-old.
- When asked if it's intimidating to undertake a play that boasts such a rich production track record on stage and on the big screen, he is quick to underline that the theatric opportunities outnumber the pitfalls.
- Why it's grounds for a duel, or something theatric like that.
More definitions of theatricDefinition of theatric in:
- The British & World English dictionary