- Dramatic performances: I was persuaded to act in some amateur theatricalsMore example sentences
- He also had an interest in amateur drama and theatricals and was responsible for staging many concerts and revues in his native town.
- He was interested in the arts and not only supported our theatricals, but often took part in productions.
- Dickens wrote actively while acting in private theatricals as well as touring and performing readings of his works.
More definitions of theatricalsDefinition of theatricals in:
- The British & World English dictionary