- All in all the Wild West Show promises plenty of theatrics and high drama all making for a very enjoyable evening in Tullow's town square.
- The spectacular theatrics of Gabriel's stage show attracted acclaim all over the world and were filmed for his new DVD.
- Social life included dinner parties, balls, amateur theatrics, and occasional church services.
1.1Excessively emotional and dramatic behavior: stop your theatrics
More example sentences
- While the sense of drama and theatrics might appeal to him, it does a disservice to his ministers and the country at large.
- I do believe that you are attracted to some of the role playing and theatrics that come with it, and I think you might even find that part sexually rewarding.
- It is not just what was said, but what was implied - a spectacular example of highly sophisticated and manipulative political theatrics.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of theatrics in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.