Definition of theatrics in English:
- All in all the Wild West Show promises plenty of theatrics and high drama all making for a very enjoyable evening in Tullow's town square.
- The spectacular theatrics of Gabriel's stage show attracted acclaim all over the world and were filmed for his new DVD.
- Social life included dinner parties, balls, amateur theatrics, and occasional church services.
1.1Excessively emotional and dramatic behavior: stop your theatrics
More example sentences
- While the sense of drama and theatrics might appeal to him, it does a disservice to his ministers and the country at large.
- I do believe that you are attracted to some of the role playing and theatrics that come with it, and I think you might even find that part sexually rewarding.
- It is not just what was said, but what was implied - a spectacular example of highly sophisticated and manipulative political theatrics.
Definition of theatrics in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan