- Of or relating to the study of theology.More example sentences
- Most of them had no interest whatever in religious doctrine or theological beliefs, she writes.
- The reason for this is that the Bible tells us that theological belief is specifically not enough for salvation on its own.
- So if you like, a theological religious foundation was being laid for social action.
- [sentence adverb]More example sentences
- Others who had found that church too theologically liberal for their tastes espoused a more traditional theology.
- Can this language of seemingly authentic devotion be theologically justified?
- This book is addressed to a theologically alert readership rather than to the general public or to environmentalists.
late Middle English (in the sense 'relating to the word of God or the Bible'): from medieval Latin theologicalis, from late Latin theologicus, from Greek theologikos, from theologia (see theology).