Definition of theological in English:
Of or relating to the study of theology.
- Most of them had no interest whatever in religious doctrine or theological beliefs, she writes.
- The reason for this is that the Bible tells us that theological belief is specifically not enough for salvation on its own.
- So if you like, a theological religious foundation was being laid for social action.
- [sentence adverb]Example sentences
- Others who had found that church too theologically liberal for their tastes espoused a more traditional theology.
- Can this language of seemingly authentic devotion be theologically justified?
- This book is addressed to a theologically alert readership rather than to the general public or to environmentalists.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.