- Electrical fluctuations arising from the random thermal motion of electrons.More example sentences
- As examples of randomness, Wolfram mentions Brownian motion and electronic circuit randomizers that amplify thermal noise.
- This is entirely positive, as it corrects errors in general, not just those caused by thermal noise.
- To obtain further evidence for if and when molecular crowding can cause the emergence of subdiffusion, we used computer simulations of spherical soft-core molecules subject to thermal noise and excluded volume effects.
More definitions of thermal noiseDefinition of thermal noise in:
- The British & World English dictionary