- A spring of naturally hot water.More example sentences
- In the late 1970s, the water flowing from the thermal spring was diverted for the development of a spa.
- Hot Springs is the country's oldest national park, originally created by Congress in 1832 to preserve the 47 naturally flowing thermal springs in the area.
- Yes, the waters from the thermal springs that feed the town's impressive fountains and the blissful spa really must have magical powers.
More definitions of thermal springDefinition of thermal spring in:
- The British & World English dictionary