- An instrument that produces a trace or image representing a record of the varying temperature or infrared radiation over an area or during a period of time.More example sentences
- For 20 minutes at 8pm, Mr Price described the scene and his preparations including microphones, electric contacts to show when doors opened, a camera and a thermograph to record temperature changes.
- Temperature in the non-temperature-controlled greenhouse was recorded continuously with a thermograph.
- In the non-heated greenhouse, windows were open all year, and temperatures were recorded continuously with an electric thermograph.
More definitions of thermographDefinition of thermograph in:
- The British & World English dictionary