1The use of thermograms to study heat distribution in structures or regions, for example in detecting tumors.
- However, the use of ultrasonography, electromyography, thermography, and muscle biopsy has been studied.
- Video thermography measured skin temperature while 6 subjects (2 wheelchair users and 4 nondisabled) sat on a hard surface for varying durations of 5, 10, and 15 minutes.
- One wonders why thermography has not developed.
2A printing technique in which a wet ink image is fused by heat or infrared radiation with a resinous powder to produce a raised impression.
- They include binding, converting, die cutting, engraving, finishing, fixturing, foil stamping, laser cutting, packaging, paper, printing and thermography.
- Example sentences
- Especially impressive is the thermographic vision, which lets you see the heat signatures of the world around you - hot objects like light bulbs, radiators and living bodies glow orange, while walls, tables and corpses are a cool blue.
- The office equipment you need to analyze imagery and produce reports includes a computer workstation with digital photographic and thermographic imaging peripherals for handling infrared images and daylight photographs.
- Only a thermographic inspection (discussed below) can do this.
Definition of thermography in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.