- Dull and stupid.More example sentences
- He was just being a thick-skulled jock, thinking only of himself and his stupid games.
- Karen's not the only person capable of thick-witted cultural cliches: Andrew applies his own deep analysis to Australians.
- Untangling the story will lead us through a mess of lapdogs, watchdogs, thick-witted cabinet ministers and terror in the Prime Minister's Office.
More definitions of thick-wittedDefinition of thick-witted in:
- The British & World English dictionary