- Reaching as high as a person’s thigh: [as adjective]: black thigh-high boots [as adverb]: skirts are sexily split thigh-highMore example sentences
- When he emerged from Minneapolis in the late 1970s wearing thigh-high boots and bikini underwear, he seemed like a period curio: a creature sprung from disco-era clubland who played choppy funk on New Wave keyboards.
- Her attire was crimson with only trimmings of the traditional black, and consisted of a skintight corset top, full-length skirt slit so high that it was practically cleaved in half, and skintight thigh-high boots.
- Thankfully, she still dresses like a twenty-something new wave chick: miniskirt, thigh-high boots, glittery fishnet tights and artfully-ripped T-shirt.
More definitions of thigh-highDefinition of thigh-high in:
- The British & World English dictionary