- Chromatography in which compounds are separated on a thin layer of adsorbent material, typically a coating of silica gel on a glass plate or plastic sheet.More example sentences
- In that study, AQ composition was confirmed by infrared spectroscopy, gas chromatography and thin-layer chromatography.
- The reaction product was separated on silica-coated plates by thin-layer chromatography, using chloroform/methanol as the mobile phase.
- All samples were checked after the NMR experiments by thin-layer chromatography as described, and revealed no contamination or lipid degradation.
More definitions of thin-layer chromatographyDefinition of thin-layer chromatography in:
- The British & World English dictionary